Monday, June 7, 2021

The strength of the Lord

Sometimes different verses of scripture can supplement each other wonderfully and there is really not much need to comment. I think this is the case with the three passages in the Book of Mormon that I will share here

And it came to pass that we did go up in the strength of the Lord to battle. Now, the Lamanites knew nothing concerning the Lord, nor the strength of the Lord, therefore they depended upon their own strength. (Mosiah 10:10-11)
But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength, nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God. Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things (Alma 26:11-12)
And because of [...] their boastings in their own strength, they were left in their own strength (Helaman 4:13)

I will just leave it at that and keep the post short and sweet. 

 

 

ANNOUNCEMENT - new hosting service for BookofMormonNotes.com

We're excited to announce that this blog has a new home at WordPress.  Use  this link  to get there.  New projects, content, and feature...