Monday, July 15, 2019

Intertextual Connection between the words of Jesus Christ and the writings of Moroni

In Moroni 7:34, Moroni writes:
34 And he hath said: Repent all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me, and be baptized in my name, and have faith in me, that ye may be saved.
This is a very close paraphrasing of 3 Nephi 27:20, in which Christ says the following:
20 Now this is the commandment: Repent, all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me and be baptized in my name, that ye may be sanctified by the reception of the Holy Ghost, that ye may stand spotless before me at the last day. 

ANNOUNCEMENT - new hosting service for BookofMormonNotes.com

We're excited to announce that this blog has a new home at WordPress.  Use  this link  to get there.  New projects, content, and feature...