Saturday, July 27, 2019
Study notes (updated): God's covenant with Israel and latter-day events
I created a post about this earlier, but have now extended it to include some chapters in 1st Nephi as well. It's a bit long so I'm just linking the document instead of writing the text in the blog post: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MmkaLdY0VhPKhlBvQhKEpuQ1amrJTijM
ANNOUNCEMENT - new hosting service for BookofMormonNotes.com
We're excited to announce that this blog has a new home at WordPress. Use this link to get there. New projects, content, and feature...
-
We're excited to announce that this blog has a new home at WordPress. Use this link to get there. New projects, content, and feature...
-
This post is based on a few axioms that I do not want to spend too much time on, since they should be well established on this blog by now. ...
-
Gideon, another example of internal consistency (and possibly Hebrew wordplay) in the Book of MormonIf we simply compare all the mentions of the name Gideon in the Book of Mormon, we quickly discover that the name can either refer to a plac...